Friday, March 31, 2006

My lost website

I was just searching google for my old stuff and luckily I found my lost website. How can you loose a website? Well, I lost the address as it's pretty long and then Yahoo! bought Geocities and I could no longer transfer my account. I thought they closed my site but it's there. I can't add/edit the site as It does not accept my login at Yahoo! Geocities.

Anyways, I created this website 8 years back. That's so crazy. At that time I could only create stuff in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Paint though I felt comfortable in latter. And my favourite animation software was "Gif Animator" as you can create gifs. I was very much obsessed with dinosaurs so most of the site is dedicated to "dinosaurs". And I never wore specs. Damn I miss those days :/

Well, check it out. Hopefully it still entertains few people.



*old memories*


1 comment:

Kirthy said...

Great! As soon I mentioned it, the site has been removed. Damn!!!